Sunday Mar 07, 2021
Milagros Cid Sanz - Broken Mirrors. The transitional function of the narcissistic double.
In this episode, Milagros Cid Sanz reflects on the transitional role of the narcissistic double in the constitution of the subject, considering this transition from the integration of autoerotisms into a unified narcissism, to the full differentiated object relationship in its alterity, and its repercussions on the psychoanalytical cure.
Milagros Cid Sanz is a psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, Full Member and Training Analyst of the Asociación psicoanalítica de Madrid (APM), were she has held various positions, among which we highlight:
- President of the APM (2006-2009)
- Currently, Editor in chief of la revista de psicoanálisis de la Asociación psicoanalítica de Madrid.
At the EPF (European psychoanalytical federation):
- Member of the Scientific Committee for the Congress of the FEP
At the IPA (International psychoanalytic association) :
- Member of the IPA Outreach Committee as European Representative.
- From 2020 Co-chair for Europe of the IPA Ethical Committee.
Conferences and clinical presentations in Spain, Europe, and Latin-America. She is author of more than fifty published works. Psychoanalytical articles, books reviews and psychoanalytical collective books.
Link to the paper https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NW5HyocIQD7BcsIZbTB2SH-TYJ3y2psO/view?usp=sharing
This episode is available also in Spanish
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.