In this episode, Milagros Cid Sanz reflects on the transitional role of the narcissistic double in the constitution of the subject, considering this transition from the integration of autoerotisms into a unified narcissism, to the full differentiated object relationship in its alterity, and its repercussions on the psychoanalytical cure.
Milagros Cid Sanz is a psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, Full Member and Training Analyst of the Asociación psicoanalítica de Madrid (APM), were she has held various positions, among which we highlight:
- President of the APM (2006-2009)
- Currently, Editor in chief of la revista de psicoanálisis de la Asociación psicoanalítica de Madrid.
At the EPF (European psychoanalytical federation):
- Member of the Scientific Committee for the Congress of the FEP
At the IPA (International psychoanalytic association) :
- Member of the IPA Outreach Committee as European Representative.
- From 2020 Co-chair for Europe of the IPA Ethical Committee.
Conferences and clinical presentations in Spain, Europe, and Latin-America. She is author of more than fifty published works. Psychoanalytical articles, books reviews and psychoanalytical collective books.
Link to the paper https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NW5HyocIQD7BcsIZbTB2SH-TYJ3y2psO/view?usp=sharing
This episode is available also in Spanish